The following terms apply to Mob4Hire API.
1. Mob4Hire API.
The Mob4Hire API is Mob4Hire’s service that allows preapproved licensees to send and retrieve certain data regarding SMS delivery (“Mob4Hire Data”). The Mob4Hire API consists of an application program interface for retrieving various Mob4Hire Data. Mob4Hire may release subsequent versions of the Mob4HIre API and require you to obtain and use the most recent version. New versions may not be compatible with your previous implementation.
2. License to Mob4Hire API & Data.
- All calls to the Mob4Hire API must reference the SID issued to you as an approved licensee.
- If you are using a general developer SID pursuant to Mob4Hire’s trial program, when notified by Mob4Hire you must request, obtain and utilize a unique SID.
- You agree that you will use the Mob4Hire Data on “as is” terms.
- You agree to keep the SID confidential, and not to share it with any third party. This license is personal to you, and any affiliates must seek and obtain their own license and SID.
- You may not access the Mob4Hire Data in bulk.
- Your license to Mob4Hire Data is limited to making direct server calls to Mob4Hire for the Mob4Hire Data.
- You may not present the Mob4Hire Data (or permit the Mob4Hire Data to be presented) so that it appears to be available from a third party Web site.
- You may not use the Mob4Hire Data for direct marketing (i.e., mailing) or telemarketing lists.
- You further agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Mob4Hire API or any data provided by Mob4Hire.
- You are limited to one thousand (1000) calls to the API per day. Mob4Hire may approve higher daily call limits.
3. Limited Relationship.
5. NO WARRANTY.
MOB4HIRE PROVIDES THE MOB4HIRE API AND MOB4HIRE DATA “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MOB4HIRE AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. MOB4HIRE AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
6. LIABILITY LIMITATION; EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
7. Intellectual Property.
The Mob4Hire API and Mob4Hire Data are the property of Mob4Hire, and subject to the intellectual property rights of Mob4Hire.
Mob4Hire may change, suspend or discontinue the Mob4Hire API and suspend or terminate your use of the Mob4Hire API and Mob4Hire Data at any time for any reason, without notice. You may also terminate by ceasing to use the Mob4Hire API and Mob4Hire Data and deleting all copies of the Mob4Hire Data.
10. Choice of Law; Disputes.
Effective Date: July 2012